Tuesday, 21 February 2012

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, Sit The F**ck Down!!!



I have an ax to grind, a bone to pick, with men who pee standing up.  Yes you heard me, men who pee standing up! Now you are probably thinking, don’t most men pee standing up? Why yes yes they do! So, if you are a man, or male who pees standing up, I want you to read this blog post,
If you are a woman who has, or at some time in the future may have a male child whom you will have to toilet train, I want you to read this blog post,
If you are a woman who has ever sat in, or stepped in male urine, or who has ever had to clean a toilet/ urinal, join my cause!

What, you may ask is my cause? I am hereby starting a campaign to convince every civilized person to pee sitting down! Yes that’s right; I think every civilized person should pee sitting down.  Why? Because you are less likely to splash your urine all over the place for the next person to step in/ sit in/ cleanup/ smell!!!!
Now I can hear a lot of you saying, “ew, I don’t want to have to sit on those nasty dirty public toilets and catch other people’s ass germs” but I am asking you to show me one instance of a dreaded toilet disease that you know of.. Current, not from 100 years ago… I am sure you can’t tell me about 1!  And that is because the modern toilet is normally the cleanest surface in any home/ business.  It gets cleaned more often, with harsher chemicals than any other surface.  There are 100 times more germs on the average door handle or light switch than the average toilet.  In fact the average kitchen sink has 10 times more germs than the average public toilet. 

Now I am sure you are all thinking,” I have seen some nasty public toilets” and so have I, but they got that way because PEOPLE DIDN’T SIT DOWN TO PEE! And I have to say, I work in a place with public washrooms, the women have nothing on the men.  In the men’s rooms there is pee on the walls, on the floor, down the front of the urinals, down the front of the toilet! Everywhere!  Simply because men stand up to pee.   Now I am sure most of you (men) are wanting to say, “ not me, just because one person makes a mess, don’t blame everyone”  but sorry! I have to say if you take a hose and try to aim a thin stream of water into a bucket or whatever from a foot away, you are going to get some splashage. A few stray drops and that is fine….. if its water, but its not! Its urine!!!! Urine is dirty and smelly! When its dry it stinks!  Most women have more sensitive senses of smell than most men, even if you can’t smell it, WE CAN! And don’t get me started on sitting in someone else’s pee!!! Is there anything worse?? More disgusting? Than getting up in the middle of the night to go and pee, sitting down in the semi dark and feeling yourself slip… in someone else’s urine??? Even if that someone is a loved one, it is still unpleasant!

So here is my solution for this problem.  From this point on, every mother MUST train their sons to pee sitting down! Think of all the good you will be bringing into his future relationships, not to mention the misery you will be saving for countless public cleaning people! If every mother would just start taking this one small step think about how much nicer the world would be!  Now I’m sure you are thinking, my children are grown, what can do now? You can send them a link to this blog encouraging your grown sons to take up the cause and start peeing sitting down, for the betterment of humanity.  You can also forward this to any and every man you know, and beg them, for all that’s good and holy just pee sitting down! And to all of the men out there, please, on behalf of every women who you know and love, Sit The F**k Down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment